Eva Pant - Black
Eva Pant - Black
How to Measure
How to Measure
1. Take your waist + hip measurements.
- To measure your waist, use a soft measuring tape and place it around the smallest part of your waist.
- Hips should be measured at the widest part of the hips- around your bottom.
2. Divide your waist and hip measurements in half.
3. Compare your measurements within the "Sizing" section below and find your perfect fit.
- Take your waist measurement (from step #2) and find it within our sizing chart below. It will fall within the relaxed to stretched measurements listed below.
- Then, take your hip measurement (from step #2) and find that within our sizing chart. For best fit of the Eva Pant, your hip measurement should be 4-6 inches below the measurement listed in the chart.
Below are flat lay garment measurements. Please see "How to measure" above for measuring guidelines.
- These pants have a stretchy elastic waist. For the best fit, your waist measurement will fall between the relaxed to stretched measurements.
- Eva pants are meant to be roomy in the hip. Ensure your hip measurement is at least 4-8 inches lower than than the measurement listed in the chart.
Flat Lay Garment Measurements, in inches.
XXS: Waist (Relaxed to Stretched) 10"- 18", Hip 20", Inseam 26.5", Rise 13"
XS: Waist 11.5" - 20", Hip 21.25", Inseam 27", Rise 13.5"
S: Waist 13" - 21", Hip 23", Inseam 27", Rise 14"
M: Waist 13.5" - 23", Hip 24.5", Inseam 27.25", Rise 14"
L: Waist 14.5" - 23.5", Hip 25", Inseam 28", Rise 14.25"
XL: Waist 15.75" - 24.5", Hip 26", Inseam 28.5", Rise 15"
XXL: Waist 16.5" - 25.5", Hip 28", Inseam 28.5", Rise 15.25"
1X: Waist 18.5" - 27.5", Hip 30", Inseam 27", Rise 18"
2X: Waist 19.75" - 29", Hip 31", Inseam 27.25", Rise 18.5"
3X: Waist 20.5" - 30", Hip 32.5", Inseam 27.5", Rise 19"
Wash on gentle with an eco detergent in cold water & tumble dry with little to no heat. Wash with like colours. This item is pre-washed and softened, ready to wear on arrival.
Most items are ready to ship. Please allow 5-10 days for your order to process before shipment, in addition to the shipping timeframe you select at checkout.
I’ve been wanting to try these dreamy linen pants for a while and jumped for it when the longer inseam came out! I’m 5’8 with a 26 inch waist and got the XXS. It’s fits wonderfully and hits the ankles. The linen is thick and study yet amazingly soft. I only have good things to say! Will look to order the pear colour and wear it as a cropped style ☺️
Never want to take these off! They are so comfortable & amazing quality! A new staple in my wardrobe
Recently purchased my first pair of these amazing Eva's and I haven't stopped wearing them! They are so comfy, yet stylish and effortless at the same time. Well made staple for any closet, just wish I purchased them sooner! <3
So flattering of a waist, I like to wear them super high, good thick quality linen that can be worn every singe season. I loved the brewers so much when I discovered shelter I paid no attention to these and now they are also on my every week rotation of pants! Love everything shelter comes out with! Only thing I plan on altering is adding a drawstring in the waist so I can keep those babies up high where I like ‘em!
They are beautiful. Perfect weight for ALL seasons. I love, and live in, linen for that very reason. Beautifully made….I am soooo happy 🙏🏽💙